We hereby inform you that D.lgs. n. 196 of the 30th June 2003 ("Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali") covers a person's rights regarding the handling of personal details. Your details will be treated in accordance with the above regulation, in a correct and open manner, which protects your privacy and rights. Therefore, in compliance with article 13 of D.lgs n. 196/2003, we hereby provide you with the following information:
- The data you provide will be used for the following purposes: contact for information, technical and commercial products / solutions that you have requested. •
- The data will be held within an electronic database.
- The conferment of data is required for the fulfillment of legal and/or contractual obligations; the eventual refusal to provide such data will result in the interruption of the contract and of the relationship
- The data will not be disclosed to other parties
- The holder of the data is: AMX srl registered office: Via Ferrovia 13, 25085 Gavardo (Bs) Italy
headquarters: Località Bolina 1D/1E, 25085 Gavardo (Bs) Italy
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and is stored on the user's terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful for you. Cookies play a very important role in improving user experiences on the web.
Types of cookies
- Session cookies: Essential for the correct functioning of the site of AMX srl. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the working session .
- Analytic cookies: Used to collect and analyze information anonymously. These cookies allow to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies: These are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve your experience of navigation. This site does not use this type of cookie.
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until you close your browser or log out of the execution of the command. Other cookies "survive" the closure of the browser and are also available in future visits. These are persistent cookies, and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases there is a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited. AMX srl does not use persistent cookies.
How to manage cookies in the browser.
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your terminal:
To set the permissions related to cookies in Mozilla Firefox Browser: 1. At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu. 2. Select Options. 3. Select the Privacy panel. 4. You can choose 'use custom settings' to configure.
Internet Explorer: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement/default.aspx