Amx proposes top solutions aligned to the complex demands of the international automotive market.
In order to reach this objective, the machinery has to be “adaptive” or to give more importance to the electronic technology rather than the mechanical components, so that the equipment and how it reacts can be modified only by using software codes.
As a consequence, Amx selects its strategic providers carefully in order to ensure that high standards are met.
Traditional non-adaptive application
THE ADVANTAGES OF ADAPTIVITY
- Reduction in times of producing the machinery, thanks to the uniformity of the mechanical component and the strong use of component software, which enables the personalization of the function, even after installation.
- Facilitates the re-conversion and modification of the machinery even after purchase.
- Makes it possible to modify most of the functions, via remote assistance.
- Immediate and efficient Customer Service.
- Makes it possible to standardize the machinery.
Amx uses and invents a high quality range of electronic products which can be traced long-term on a worldwide basis, and this allows all the components of the machinery to be interconnected. This extended connectivity allows the exchange of data to intensify, starting with the single component and extending to the central server which records all the data. This guarantees a high level of traceability of all production processes and conforms to the standards required by the automotive industry.
The advantages of connectivity:
- it improves Customer Service and reduces the machine downtimes, by using the telecontrol network;
- it speeds up the cabling of machinery, by reducing it to a single network connection between the various components;
- data collection from the components is improved;
- it speeds up and improves diagnostics;
- the functionalities of the machine can be quickly modified;
- it improves production levels.
Amx has a team of dedicated professionals, who develop all its own software internally. The team places great importance on improving the software so that it is user - friendly.
Amx’s software is different because:
- it has high level graphic instructions for the user to follow during the production phase, in order to guarantee the correct sequence of the production phases (Poka Yoke technology);
- it has an instant guided messaging facility, providing clear information, to make it user-friendly;
- it has disabling facilities with passwords for each single component of the machinery to enable continuous production, even in the case of partial dysfunctions;
- it has a log of traceability and can trace modifications made by operators;
- it has a powerful database in order to archive a high level of data (processing values, modifications, images of acquisitions etc);
- 3D graphics permit a better reading of the interface;
- a simplified and intuitive menu which makes it easy to understand, even in the event of a change of operators;
- backup function with cloud technology.
Amx uses its own standard software, which is able to facilitate both the maintenance and upgrade of applications, and to allow for the interchange of technical developments in any situation.
All Amx software is easily managed by telecontrol on all levels of machinery and it is also able to analyse other possible improvements in the process from a distance.
MECHANICS AND LwR ROBOTICS
Amx uses mechanical solutions and applications which have been specifically invented to meet all production requirements. The very innovative LwR robotic technology can also be implemented in the mechanical processes, which allows for a strong possibility of adaptation during processes and to produce “open space” machinery, with notable advantages.
The LwR technology, thanks to it’s sensory abilities, is also able to detect and compensate for any errors which could possibly occur during the mechanical assembly process, this reducing the need for inventing and producing further equipment, which until recently was still indispensable.
LEAN 3D INVENTION AND DESIGN
Amx invents its own machinery using the lean modality, in order to guarantee maximum adaptability and so that its products are of a high quality and are long-lasting. It also places great importance on keeping the maintenance process simple, on safety, and attractive design.
Thanks to the LwR technology, the “open space” design of the machinery breaks down any barriers between the operator and the process, making production levels significantly higher, something that until recently was unthinkable.